We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate and creative people to join our team. If you thrive on creativity, collaboration and coffee, we’d love to hear from you!
Scratch Marketing is looking for a Full Time Junior Designer
The position is for a junior level graphic designer, with experience designing next generation digital and print based communications. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is looking to work with like-minded people in an intimate, hands-on office environment. They possess attention for clean design and have a strong eye for typography. Information design and UI sensibility are a must. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience with print and its various applications from conception to production: collateral systems, brochures, catalogues and non-traditional pieces. The candidate should also have conceptual skills with logo design, iconography, and colour systems.
- Understanding the importance of timely deliverables under tight deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Working closely with creative director, senior designer, information architects, account managers and understanding the role of each
- Ability to translate wireframes into rich, interactive layouts
- Solid print design skills (understanding paper stocks, colour, finishes, etc).
- College degree with a diploma in graphic design or similar
- An online portfolio of outstanding work
- A strong, collaborative, work ethic
- Ability to present conceptual work internally and in-front of clients
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge in HTML and WordPress would be an asset
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.